IKA ICC Basic Temperature Control
Buy IKA products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of IKA.
Item number: 0020002272
Compact immersion circulator ICC basic for tempering of liquids up to 150 °C. Suitable to use in open or covered bath vessels.
The integrated pressure/ suction pump allows ICC basic to be used for internal and external applications. Just connect the optional pump set. ICC basic also has an optional cooling coil that allows to work close to ambient temperatures.
The ICC basic circulator is first in its class with an integrated carrying handle that allows for comfortable transport and safe storage thanks to its clever stand.
- Temperature range: RT - 150 °C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.02 K
- Powerful, speed-controlled pressure/suction pump
- Holding clamp for attaching the circulator to a bath is included
- Convenient carrying handle und integrated brackets
- Large easy to read LED display for pump speed and temperature
- Push and turn buttons for intuitive menu navigation
- Adjustable safety circuit
- Visual and acoustic safety warnings
- USB / RS 232 interface for PC control and documentation using labworldsoft®, as well as for online firmware updates
Scope of delivery
- USB Cable - USB A to Micro-B, 2 m
Founded in 1910 as a supplier for pharmacies and hospitals, the company left bombed-out Cologne for Staufen im Breisgau in 1942. There it quickly became the world's leading company for laboratory technology as well as dispersing, stirring and kneading machines.
Technical Data of IKA ICC Basic Temperature Control
|Compact immersion circulators
|Class designation acc. DIN 12876
|Identification according to DIN 12876
|room temp. +10K @1000rpm - 150 °C
|Operating temperature min. (with external cooling)
|Working temperature sensor
|Safety temperature sensor
|Working temperature display
|Safety temperature display
|Temperature stability DIN 12876
|Display for operation with ext. sensor
|Set temperature resolution
|Warning function optical
|Warning function acoustic
|Warning function excess temperature
|Adjustable safety circuit
|0 - 160 °C
|Pressure- / suction pump
|Pump capacity adjustable
|Pump pressure max. (0 liters discharge flow)
|Pressure pump (suction side) (0 liter flow)
|Flow rate max. (0 bar back pressure)
|Bath depth min.
|Technical data complies with the standard
|Permissible ON time
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|145 x 340 x 200 mm
|Permissible ambient temperature
|5 - 40 °C
|Permissible relative humidity
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529
|RS 232 interface