GVS Speed Pack Folded Ribbons
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Speed Pack folded ribbons provide the user with the same quality and reliability as the GVS individually packed MCE membranes.
The folded ribbons provide hands-free convenience, reduce laboratory time and boost lab efficiency.
Speed Pack has ribbons designed for use with the most popular membrane dispensers.
Packaged in 150 count ribbons are available to order in a pack sizes of 150 or 600 (4 x 150).
Select either gridded white or black sterilized membranes in a continuous folded ribbon for easy dispensing and convenience.
GVS MCE sterile filtration membranes are ideally used for the microbiological culturing and examination of water, beverages, beer, wine, juices, wastewater, pharmaceuticals, food, and other critical applications.
It boosts a rapid flow rate and high throughput for consistent and uniform results.
White MCE membranes with Black Grids are widely used for general purpose examination and enumeration of microorganisms.
Commonly used for water, waste-water, pharmaceutical, medical, food, and beverage analysis. The contrasting grid lines facilitate the counting of colonies.
Black MCE with White Grids provides color contrast between the filter and white or beige microorganisms without the need for counter-stain.
- Available in: 0.2μm, 0.45μm and 0.8μm pore sizes
- Available in: White or Black membranes with gridded surfaces
- Compatible with various dispensers: Microsart E-Motion, EZ- Pak, EZ-Pak Curve, Whatman Membrane-Butler
- Individually sealed filters: printed with the membrane specification and lot number on the clear cover of each sealed filter
- Membranes: are numbered from 1 to 150 to mantain control of the ribbon progressive usage
- Aqueous filtration
- Black for food and beverage applications
- Gravimetric analysis with ashing technique
- Microbiological and particulate analysis
- Sterility testing
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.