GVS Silver Membrane
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Silver Membranes are constructed with pure metallic silver (99.97%).
They combine excellent chemical resistance and high-temperature characteristics with a retention range of 0.2μm to 5μm.
Their unique chemical and thermal stability is especially valuable for those applications involving aggressive fluids and/or high temperatures. They are ideal collection media for analysis of crystalline silica by X-ray diffraction and for analysis of organic materials by other instrumentation techniques, such as the analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) and Total Organic Carbons (TOC).
Some product features are:
- High temperature resistance
- Withstand extreme chemical and thermal stress
- Tolerant of chemically aggressive fluids
- No dissolution or migration of the filter
- Smooth surface for particle capture and easy observation
- Retention range: 0.22μm to 5μm available
- Maximum temperature: 204°C
- Thickness: 50μm
- X-ray diffraction
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Removal of air-borne contaminants according to NIOSH industrial hygiene standards
- Respirable combustible dust (RCD) sampling and analysis
- High-temperature venting; HPLC sample preparation
- Clarification, polishing, and sterilization of liquid samples
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.
We Also Recommend