GVS PVDF Membrane
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS PVDF Membrane is a naturally hydrophobic, unsupported transfer membrane.
It has a high binding capacity, which prevents protein from passing through the membrane, and a low background that provides for an excellent signal-noise ratio.
It also has exceptional tensile strength, preventing it from cracking, tearing, breaking or curling.
This membrane also has broad chemical compatibility, which is important when used with common stains such as Amido Black, Colloidal Gold, Coomassie Blue, India Ink and Ponceau-S.
This PVDF membrane will not degrade, distort or shrink when a high concentration of methanol is used for destaining.
Its exceptional strength, high binding capacity and chemical compatibility make GVS PVDF membrane ideal for use in Western blots, immunoblotting, and solid phase assays and plaque lifts.
- Superior strength: can withstand aggressive handling or be used with automated equipment without breaking or tearing
- Low extractables: ensures tests will be clean with consistent results
- Exceptional sensitivity: detects low-level components
- Hydrophobic: for high protein binding
- Lot-to-lot consistency: quality checks ensure consistent binding for dependable results every time
- BSA protein binding capacity: 125µg/cm²
- Western blots
- Solid phase assays
- Amino acid or protein analyses
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.
We Also Recommend