GVS Microbiological Monitors for Liquid Sample Preparation.
Buy GVS products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS
GVS Microbiological Monitors provide a complete system solution for liquid sample preparation.
Each single-use, pre-sterilized filtering unit consists of a measured filter funnel, base, pad, membrane, removable lid and plug.
Microbiological Monitors (100mL) are single-use, pre-sterilized filtering units with welded fixed membranes and culturing devices.
With 47mm or 56mm Sterile Nitrocellulose Membranes for faster flow rates.
This all-in-one system easily converts from the 100mL filtration unit to a petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing.
The GVS Microbiological Monitors meet the standard method requirements for a disposable device.
Each sterile monitor includes an NC membrane fixed and welded to the dish.
- Rapid testing: with no need to sterilize monitors or filter base between samples, testing time can be reduced up to 70%
- No flaming required: combined filtration unit minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- All-in-one system: filtration unit easily converts to a Petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing
- Reduced contamination: single-use materials virtually eliminate cross- contamination between monitors and membrane
- Reproducible results: all-in-one filtration unit reduces the chance of external error
- Easy handling: ready-to-use, pre-sterilized monitors are simple to use
- Beer and wine analysis
- Dairy products analysis
- Potable water analysis
- Soft drinks analysis
- Waste water analysis
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.