Nabertherm 1100°C High Performance Ashing Furnace LV(T) 5/11
Laboratory ChemicalsNabertherm 1100°C High Performance Ashing Furnace LV(T) 5/11
MSE Supplies offers a High Performance Ashing Furnace LV(T) 5/11 with maximum operation temperature of 1100°C and capacity of 5L. Ashing furnaces LV ../11 models are designed especially for the ashing processes to 1050°C in the laboratory. Their main applications include determining loss on ignition, ashing food and plastics for subsequent substance analysis. A special fresh-air and exhaust air system ensures that the air is replaced 6 times per minute so that there is always sufficient oxygen for the ashing process. Incoming air passes the furnace heating and is pre-heated to ensure good temperature uniformity.
Buy Nabertherm laboratory furnaces from MSE Supplies with the best price. Nabertherm is one of the world's leading manufacturers of laboratory furnaces based in Germany. Nabertherm offers a wide range of muffle furnaces, drying ovens, high-temperature or tube furnaces.
Country of Origin: Made in Germany
Manufacturer: Nabertherm GmbH
· Tmax 1100°C (recommended long time working temperature:1000°C)
· Heating from two sides
· Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded, and
easy to replace
· Air exchange of more than 6 times per minute
· Good temperature uniformity due to preheating of incoming air, temperature
uniformity according to DIN 17052-1 to +/− 10°C in the defined empty work area
· Suitable for many standardized ashing processes according to ISO, ASTM, EN,
· Optional flap door (Model: LV) which can be used as work platform or lift door (Model: LVT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
· Controller B510 (5 programs with each 4 segments)/C550 (10 programs with each 20 segments), you can control multiple furnaces remotely with app on your smartphone！
· Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature
limiter to protect the oven and load
· Port for thermocouple in the rear wall or in the furnace door
· Please contact us for more accessories
MA0426 with B510 controller
MA0427 with C550 controller
|Tmax (°C)||1100°C (1000°C for long time heating)|
|Inner Dimensions (mm)||160x140x100|
|Outer Dimensions (mm)||385x360x735 (may vary with different accessories)|
|Max. Weight of Hydrocarbons (g)||5|
|Max. Evaporation Rate (g/min)||0.1|
|Power Supply (kW)||1.2|
Single phase 208V as default
Single phase 240V as optional
|Time Needed to Reach Tmax||45min for empty and closed furnace|
|Warranty||One year after delivery (not including thermocouple and heating wire)|
|Compliance||The furnace is ready to pass UL (USA) or CSA (Canada) certification at extra cost|
We offer high performance ashing furnaces (Tmax 1100°C) with different capacities from 3 to 15L. For customization, please contact us.
About Nabertherm: Nabertherm is one of the world's leading manufacturers of laboratory furnaces based in Lilienthal near Bremen. It offers wide range of muffle furnaces, drying ovens, high-temperature or tube furnaces. With more than 70 years of experience and one of the largest engineering departments in the furnace industry, the name Nabertherm stands for high quality "Made in Germany", future-oriented innovations, worldwide service and reliability. More than 100,000 customers in over 100 countries underline this.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor for Nabertherm GmbH in North America.
We Also Recommend
Nabertherm 1100°C High Performance Muffle Furnace L(T) 9/11/SKM with Embedded Heating Elements in the Ceramic Muffle
Nabertherm 1650°C High-Temperature Bottom Loading Furnace LHT 02/17 LB Speed, Dental Furnace