MSE Supplies is excited to announce the new compact ball mills that fit in a glove box, and the jar mill designs with OSHA safety compliance. Right now, your lab will have significant savings when adding these new equipment for powder processing down to sub-micron sizes.
- Ball milling in a glove box will enable the processing of novel materials under controlled atmospheres;
- Jar mills with a safety guard and door interlock system give you the peace of mind when handling milling jars on the rollers;
- Fully programmable speed and turning direction control enables customized and automated ball milling
- Novel and compact design for moving the ball mill in and out of glove box through the anti-chamber. Dimensions: W x L x H: 250 mm x 425 mm x 280 mm. Critical diagonal size: 376mm.
Special Offer: $4265 USD (Original $5200)
Special Offer: $3889 USD (Original $4600)
- Safety guard and door interlock design for EHS compliance (OSHA compliance)
- PU material for the roller system avoids skidding issues
- Programmable controller for precise speed and rolling direction control
Special Offer: $5479 USD (Original $6600)
Special Offer: $3395 USD (Original $4500)
Milling Media and Grinding Balls. Applications and Selection Criteria
Milling Media, Grinding Media and Grinding Balls. Applications and Selection Criteria Milling media and grinding ba...
2019 Best Materials Engineering Graduate Programs Ranking by U.S.News (2016 - 2019)
US News & World Report just published its 2019 ranking of the best graduate schools and programs in the U.S. (ran...
[The American Ceramic Society] Video: Laboratory drama unfolds the high-suspense thrill of edge thin-film testing
In the lab, getting the experimental results you need for a deadline can make you feel like you’re living out a scene...
Share this post