MSE Supplies is excited to announce the new compact ball mills that fit in a glove box, and the jar mill designs with OSHA safety compliance. Right now, your lab will have significant savings when adding these new equipment for powder processing down to sub-micron sizes.
- Ball milling in a glove box will enable the processing of novel materials under controlled atmospheres;
- Jar mills with a safety guard and door interlock system give you the peace of mind when handling milling jars on the rollers;
- Fully programmable speed and turning direction control enables customized and automated ball milling
- Novel and compact design for moving the ball mill in and out of glove box through the anti-chamber. Dimensions: W x L x H: 250 mm x 425 mm x 280 mm. Critical diagonal size: 376mm.
Special Offer: $4265 USD (Original $5200)
Special Offer: $3889 USD (Original $4600)
- Safety guard and door interlock design for EHS compliance (OSHA compliance)
- PU material for the roller system avoids skidding issues
- Programmable controller for precise speed and rolling direction control
Special Offer: $5479 USD (Original $6600)
Special Offer: $3395 USD (Original $4500)
Fisker patents solid-state EV battery with a range of 500 miles that can be charged in 1 minute
Fisker’s scientists, including a co-founder of solid-state battery start-up Sakti3 (acquired by Dyson), filed patents...
MSE Program at UC, Irvine Selected to Receive New Equipment from The American Ceramic Society's CGIF and MSE Supplies
Posted on September 19, 2017 by Belinda Raines in CGIF News The Ceramic and Glass Industry Foundation (CGIF) is pl...
NEW RECORDS (35.9% conversion efficiency for three junctions) FOR THE SOLAR CELL OF TOMORROW
Congratulations to researchers at CSEM and National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) on this new breakthrough! MSE...
Share this post