MSE Supplies is excited to announce the new compact ball mills that fit in a glove box, and the jar mill designs with OSHA safety compliance. Right now, your lab will have significant savings when adding these new equipment for powder processing down to sub-micron sizes.
- Ball milling in a glove box will enable the processing of novel materials under controlled atmospheres;
- Jar mills with a safety guard and door interlock system give you the peace of mind when handling milling jars on the rollers;
- Fully programmable speed and turning direction control enables customized and automated ball milling
- Novel and compact design for moving the ball mill in and out of glove box through the anti-chamber. Dimensions: W x L x H: 250 mm x 425 mm x 280 mm. Critical diagonal size: 376mm.
Special Offer: $4265 USD (Original $5200)
Special Offer: $3889 USD (Original $4600)
- Safety guard and door interlock design for EHS compliance (OSHA compliance)
- PU material for the roller system avoids skidding issues
- Programmable controller for precise speed and rolling direction control
Special Offer: $5479 USD (Original $6600)
Special Offer: $3395 USD (Original $4500)
List of 2018 Journal Impact Factors (IF) - Materials Science Related Journals
The 2018 Journal Impact Factors (IF) have been released based on the journal citation statistics from 2017. Below are...
Compound Semiconductor Wafers and Substrates
A compound semiconductor is a single crystal semiconductor material composed of two or more different elements. Binar...
Innovations in Electrolytes - Market Research of Liquid and Solid Electrolyte for Lithium Batteries
In this market research report, both liquid and solid electrolytes have been reviewed. Major players in these markets...
Share this post