MSE Supplies is excited to announce the new compact ball mills that fit in a glove box, and the jar mill designs with OSHA safety compliance. Right now, your lab will have significant savings when adding these new equipment for powder processing down to sub-micron sizes.
- Ball milling in a glove box will enable the processing of novel materials under controlled atmospheres;
- Jar mills with a safety guard and door interlock system give you the peace of mind when handling milling jars on the rollers;
- Fully programmable speed and turning direction control enables customized and automated ball milling
- Novel and compact design for moving the ball mill in and out of glove box through the anti-chamber. Dimensions: W x L x H: 250 mm x 425 mm x 280 mm. Critical diagonal size: 376mm.
Special Offer: $4265 USD (Original $5200)
Special Offer: $3889 USD (Original $4600)
- Safety guard and door interlock design for EHS compliance (OSHA compliance)
- PU material for the roller system avoids skidding issues
- Programmable controller for precise speed and rolling direction control
Special Offer: $5479 USD (Original $6600)
Special Offer: $3395 USD (Original $4500)
[Science] New research enables large-scale manufacture of low-cost, printable perovskite solar cells
The new perovskite solar cells have achieved an efficiency of 20.1 per cent and can be manufactured at low temperat...
Smart windows startup, View, gets $100M megafunding. Smart Windows Market Expected To Grow to More Than $5.8 Billion by 2020
Milpitas, CA based smart windows startup, View, gets $100M megafunding, which adds to the total funding of View to ha...
3D ReRAM, a promising candidate for high density high speed non-volatile memory (NVM)
With the progress in network virtualization, efficient data center operation raises the high demand for faster memory...
Share this post