MSE Supplies is excited to announce the new compact ball mills that fit in a glove box, and the jar mill designs with OSHA safety compliance. Right now, your lab will have significant savings when adding these new equipment for powder processing down to sub-micron sizes.
- Ball milling in a glove box will enable the processing of novel materials under controlled atmospheres;
- Jar mills with a safety guard and door interlock system give you the peace of mind when handling milling jars on the rollers;
- Fully programmable speed and turning direction control enables customized and automated ball milling
- Novel and compact design for moving the ball mill in and out of glove box through the anti-chamber. Dimensions: W x L x H: 250 mm x 425 mm x 280 mm. Critical diagonal size: 376mm.
Special Offer: $4265 USD (Original $5200)
Special Offer: $3889 USD (Original $4600)
- Safety guard and door interlock design for EHS compliance (OSHA compliance)
- PU material for the roller system avoids skidding issues
- Programmable controller for precise speed and rolling direction control
Special Offer: $5479 USD (Original $6600)
Special Offer: $3395 USD (Original $4500)
[The American Ceramic Society] Video: Laboratory drama unfolds the high-suspense thrill of edge thin-film testing
In the lab, getting the experimental results you need for a deadline can make you feel like you’re living out a scene...
Gallium Nitride (GaN) Substrates Market Size at 11.75% Growth Rate from 2017 to 2022
According to a market research report published by Research and Markets, the global gallium nitride (GaN) substrates ...
Fisker patents solid-state EV battery with a range of 500 miles that can be charged in 1 minute
Fisker’s scientists, including a co-founder of solid-state battery start-up Sakti3 (acquired by Dyson), filed patents...
Share this post