YBay-Ampcera TM LLZO Powder Ta-Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, 5um
Ampcera™ LLZO Powder, Ta-doped, Li6.4La3Zr1.4Ta0.6O12, LLZTO, Tantalum Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, 100g, 5um D50
- Product Number: PO0105
- Vendor: Ampcera Inc.
- Composition: Li6.4La3Zr1.4Ta0.6O12 (Ta-doped LLZO, LLZTO), Tantalum doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet
- Theoretical Density: 5.5 g/cm3
- Particle Size: D50 ~ 5 µm
- Purity: synthesized from >99.9% precursor materials
- Phase: cubic phase, garnet structure
- Calcination temperature: <1000°C
- Bulk Ionic Conductivity: ~10-3 S/cm at room temperature (measured on sintered ceramics)
- Product Form: Micron-sized powder
Applications: Solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Tantalum doped LLZO, with nominal composition Li6.4La3Zr1.4Ta0.6O12 (Ta-doped LLZO), is used as a solid electrolyte material for Li-based batteries because of its high Lithium ionic conductivity and chemical stability with respect to lithium as well as its stability at elevated temperatures. Because of its better electrochemical stability, LLZO is preferred than LLTO as a solid electrolyte material.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.