XX-Large Slot-Die Heads (151-300 mm width), made by FOM Technologies
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies is the designated distributor of FOM Technologies products in the United States. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and get a quote.
- Default width: 250 mm
- Unique design providing flexible coating width of: 151-300 mm
- Modular designed for easy switch of flexible sized coating shims
- Single and multiple stripe patterns
- Surface treated special grade stainless steel
- Top class corrosion resistance and durability
- Ultra low ink usage
- Dead volume < 50 μL for the 13 mm shim
- Extreme print accuracy, with a compound tolerance of < 10 microns
- CE compliant / UL
- Viscosity range: 1-10.000 CPS
- Packaging and storage: Professional flight case
FOM Technologies Slot-Die heads are state-of-the-art coating equipment. Each coating head has been designed to fulfill the need for professional Slot-Die coating components. Made from some of the hardest steel in the world, the material is thoroughly processed to provide stable and ultra-precise accuracy. These slot-die heads have a very low dead-volume and allow coating width within defined ranges. The steel surfaces are specially treated to resist most chemicals and constructed for an easy cleaning to prolong the durability and lifetime of the product.
FOM Slot Die heads can be used for the following applications:
- PEM Fuel cells
- Battery Slurries
- Transparent Conductive Foils
- Printed Electronics (Lab-on-a-chip)
Vijayan, M. B. Johansson, S. Svanström, U. B. Cappel, H. Rensmo, and G. Boschloo Simple Method for Efficient Slot-Die Coating of MAPbI3 Perovskite Thin Films in Ambient Air Conditions ACS Applied Energy Materials2020 3(5), 4331-4337 DOI: 10.1021/acsaem.0c00039
D. Burkitt, J. Searle, D. A. Worsley, and T. Watson. Sequential Slot-Die Deposition of Perovskite Solar Cells Using Dimethylsulfoxide Lead Iodide Ink Materials 2018, 11(11), 2106; doi.org/10.3390/ma11112106