Thermal Analytical Services | TGA-DTA-DSC Analysis - MSE Supplies
Starting at $50 per sample, MSE Supplies offers professional TGA-DTA-DSC Thermal Analytical Services using NETZSCH STA 449 Jupiter. or similar instrument. Minimum order: 5 samples.
The NETZSCH STA 449 Jupiter® combines unlimited configuration flexibility and unmatched performance in just one instrument.
- Thermal stability, decomposition behavior, composition, phase transitions, melting processes to be analyzed comprehensively and quickly
- Easily to use top-loading system with exceptionally precise balance resolution
(25 ng resolution at a weighing range of 5g) and highest long-term stability
- Interchangeable sensors for DSC measurements with highest sensitivity and best reproducibility for reaction/transition temperatures and enthalpies as well as for measurements of specific heat
(videoclip for sensor exchange)
- A variety of optional system enhancements for ideal system adaption to user-defined applications
- Various furnaces, easily interchangeable by the user, available
(optional a swiveling double hoisting device for two furnaces) - please see accessories
- Pluggable sample carriers (TGA, TGA-DSC, TGA-DTA, etc.)
- Automatic Sample Changer (ASC) for up to 20 samples
- Automatic evacuation and refilling (AutoVac)
- Plenty of accessories, e.g. sample crucibles in the most varied of forms and materials
- Unique for STA: temperature-modulated DSC (TM-DSC)
MSE Supplies offers professional materials characterization analytical services. With accessibility to a large number of analytical instruments (a total value of over one billion ($1B) U.S. dollars), our scientists help solve customer's problems by analyzing customer provided samples using techniques such as XRD, XPS, XRF, BET, Mercury Porosimetry, AFM, SEM, TEM, FTIR, NMR, TGA, DTA, DSC, DMA, Raman, just to name a few.
Our materials scientists work with customers on contract materials characterization projects. Contact us today to solve your problems. While using the best-in-class analytical instruments, we guarantee the lowest price per sample for all the analytical services that we provide, and this promise is backed by our Price Matching policy.
Call MSE Supplies today at 520-789-6673 or email to email@example.com
We Also Recommend
BET Surface Area, Pore Size (Meso Pores and Micro Pores), Porosity Analytical Services | BET | MSE Supplies
FIB, Focus Ion Beam Analytical Services | Dual Beam FIB | FIB-SEM | TEM sample preparation and imaging - MSE Supplies
Mercury Porosimetry Analytical Services | Porosity and Pore Size Distribution Analysis - MSE Supplies