500 ml Premium Yttria Stabilized Zirconia YSZ Planetary Mill Jar Media Set
Premium Yttria Stabilized Zirconia (Y-ZrO2, YSZ) Media Set for 500 ml Planetary Mill Jars
Contains: 19 x 12 mm, 145 x 8.5 mm, 1219 x 3 mm, Size ± 0.5 mm for optimal milling.
Characteristics of premium YSZ media:
- Highly cost-effective, low wear and long lifetime: YSZ milling/grinding material is the most durable and efficient media for ball milling of ceramic materials. Due to its ultra-low wear loss, its operational cost can be lower.
- High specific gravity, high efficiency, which saves processing time.
- Highly resistant to acid and solvents.
- Highly polished, smooth, easy to clean, low abrasion to the equipment.
- High mechanical strength, good toughness, impact resistance, no broken beads
- Mainly used for lab planetary ball mill machine. Can also be used for attrition mills.
- Its virtually contamination-free character makes it an ideal solution for a variety of applications that demand minimal contamination, including, but not limited to, nano materials, pharmaceutical, food, chemical, battery, ink, toner, dielectric, solar cell, semiconductor, etc.
We Also Recommend