Nd: YVO4 Crystal Substrates
To better serve you, we would like to communicate with you about technical details. Please Contact Us for a quote.
Nd:YVO4 is one of the most efficient solid-state laser host crystal at present.
- Large stimulated emission cross-section at laser wavelength,
- High absorption coefficient
- Wide absorption bandwidth at pump wavelength,
- High laser induced damage threshold
- Good physical, optical and mechanical properties make Nd:YVO4 an excellent crystal for the high power , stable and cost-effective diode laser-pumped solid-state lasers.
With the design of Nd:YVO4 + frequency crystal KTP, tiny all solid-state green lasers can be made. Nd:YVO4 lasers have been applied in many areas of military affairs, information industry, etc.
If you need special size or cutting specification, please feel free to contact: email@example.com.
Size available（mm）: 25×25×0.5mm、10×10×0.5mm、10×5×0.5mm、5×5×0.5mm
Special size and orientation are available upon request
- Atomic Density: ~1.37 x 10 20 atoms / cm3
- Crystal Structure: Zircon Tetragonal, space group D4h, a=b=7.12, c= 6.29
- Density: 4.22g / cm3
- Mohs Hardness: Glass-like, ~5
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient: aa=4.43 x 10-6 / K, ac=11.37 x 10-6 / K
We Also Recommend
2 inch diameter (50 mm) Silicon Carbide (6H-SiC or 4H-SiC) Crystal Substrates, SiC Wafers, N-type or Semi-insulating
3 inch diameter (76 mm) Silicon Carbide (6H-SiC or 4H-SiC) Crystal Substrates, SiC Wafers, N-type or Semi-insulating
4 inch diameter (100 mm) Silicon Carbide (6H-SiC or 4H-SiC) Crystal Substrates, SiC Wafers, N-type or Semi-insulating