MSE PRO Cutting Mill
MSE PRO™ Cutting Mill
MSE Supplies offers a cutting mill designed for laboratory applications. It is an ideal machine for the sample pretreatment of heavy-metal-free RoHS and WEEE test. It is commonly used to process solid samples, both in batch and continuously. For long fiber and large-volume samples, it can be used directly without the need for pre-crushing.
The cutting mill processes the sample by the strong cutting and shear force. The sample to be processed falls into the cutting chamber via the hopper and is shredded by cutting between rotating and fixed knives until it passes an attached sieve as ground product into the collection bucket.
Features and Advantages
- Powerful size reduction, even with heterogeneous mixtures
- The speed is adjustable between 500-3000rpm (continuously)
- Final fineness depends on bottom sieve
- Quickly and less heat milling suitable for temperature sensitivity samples
- Wide range of collection system to meet various requirement
- Big screen touch panel, speed adjustment can be imported by the control panel
- The operation is quite simple and safe
- The electric safety switch can prevent the device from being started when the door is open
- The rotating knife, bottom sieve and hopper can be easily removed and re-installed, which greatly facilitate the cleaning of the grinding chamber
Applications of Cutting Mill:
MA1122: Al grinding chamber, stainless steel cutting bars
MA1123: Stainless steel 304 grinding chamber, stainless steel cutting bars
MA1124: Al grinding chamber, steel 1.1740 cutting bars (for grinding without heavy-metal contamination)
|Maximum feed size
|0.25L, 0.5L, 1L, 3L, 5L, 30L
|6-disc rotor, standard rotor
|380V 3ph (customizable)
Standard accessories included 5L collecting bucket and stand frame, for hopper, rotor, bottom sieve please order separately.
For the accessories, please contact us for more details.