Monolayer Graphene Film on SiO2/Si (10 mm x 10 mm)
Buying graphene products from MSE Supplies will save you ~50% or more compared to prices listed by other resellers such as Sigma Aldrich and Cheap Tubes.
MSE Supplies is an authorized US distributor of the graphene products manufactured by Graphenea. MSE Supplies guarantees the highest product quality and best price on the market.
Monolayer Graphene Film on SiO₂/Si (10 mm x 10 mm)
Monolayer Graphene produced by CVD on copper catalyst and transferred to a SiO2/Si substrate using wet transfer process.
This product is ideal for R&D departments and universities.
- · Transparency: > 97 %
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · Hall Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 4000 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- ·Grain size: Up to 10 μm
- Dry Oxide Thickness: 300 nm (+/-5%)
- Type/Dopant: P/Bor
- Orientation: <100>
- Resistivity: <0.005 ohm="" cm="" li="">
- Thickness: 525 +/- 20 μm
- Front surface: Single Side Polished
- Back Surface: Etched
- Particles: <email@example.com μm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene. Each batch must pass the following tests:
- Raman Spectroscopy: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
Graphene research, Graphene transistors and electronic applications, Graphene optoelectronics, plasmonics and nanophotonics, Graphene photodetectors (measure photon flux or optical power), Biosensors and bioelectronics, Aerospace industry (electronics, thermal interface materials, etc.), MEMS and NEMS
“Recent advances in graphene-based biosensors”, 2011; doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2011.05.039. “Optical nano-imaging of gate-tunable graphene plasmons”, Nature 487, 77-81 (05 July 2012), vol. 487, page 77, doi: 10.1038/nature11254
"Graphene Frequency Multipliers", Electron Device Letters, IEEE, vol. 30, Issue:5; doi: 10.1109/LED.2009.2016443
“Imaging propagating and localized graphene plasmons by scattering-type SNOM”, Nature 2012, vol. 487, 77 – 81; doi:10.1038/nature11254
We Also Recommend