Monolayer Graphene Film on Cu Foil Substrate (10 mm x 10 mm) - Pack 4 units
MSE Supplies guarantees the high quality and best price on the market for our graphene products. Buying graphene products from MSE Supplies will save you ~50% or more compared to prices listed by other re-sellers such as Sigma-Aldrich and Cheap Tubes.
Monolayer Graphene on Cu Foil Substrate (10 mm x 10 mm) - Pack 4 units
This product consist on a single-layer graphene film grown on copper foil substrate.
The Monolayer Graphene film on Cu is a high quality product with a great homogeneity. Thanks to its excellent properties is one of the best options for R&D Departments and Universities.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 98%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · FET Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 4000 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
SUBSTRATE CU FOIL
- · Thickness: 18 μm
- · Pretreated for easier bottom layer removal: Monolayer graphene on the back side of Copper is partially removed, but not completely, so an additional treatment like RIE is needed before transfer to eliminate the bottom layer totally
Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings, Research
“Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
“Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 – A761
We Also Recommend