LLZO Powder, Ta-doped, Li6.75La3Zr1.75Ta0.25O12, Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet Powder, Solid State Electrolyte for Advanced Lithium Batteries
Composition: Li6.75La3Zr1.75Ta0.25O12 (Ta-doped LLZO), Tantalum doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet
Grain Size: 5~30 um (D50 = 12 um)
Calcination temperature: ~1000 °C
Bulk Ionic Conductivity: 10^-3 ~ 10^-2 S/cm at room temperature
Product Form: Powder
Applications: Solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Tantalum doped LLZO, with nominal composition Li6.75La3Zr1.75Ta0.25O12 (Ta-doped LLZO, is used as a solid electrolyte material for Li-based batteries because of its high Lithium ionic conductivity and chemical stability with respect to lithium as well as its stability at elevated temperatures.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera™.
Powder processing equipment: HIGH ENERGY VERTICAL PLANETARY BALL MILL FOR BATTERY MATERIALS PROCESSING
- Jeffrey W. Fergus, Ceramic and polymeric solid electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 195, Issue 15, 1 August 2010, Pages 4554–4569; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2010.01.076
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries, NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254; doi:10.1038/am.2016.7
- Seungho Yu, Robert D. Schmidt, Regina Garcia-Mendez, Erik Herbert, Nancy J. Dudney, Jeffrey B. Wolfenstine, Jeff Sakamoto, and Donald J. Siegel, Elastic Properties of the Solid Electrolyte Li7La3Zr2O12 (LLZO), Chem. Mater., 2016, 28 (1), pp 197–206. DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b03854
- Jiajia Tan and Ashutosh Tiwari, Synthesis of Cubic Phase Li7La3Zr2O12 Electrolyte for Solid-State Lithium-Ion Batteries, Electrochem. Solid-State Lett. 2012 volume 15, issue 3, A37-A39. doi: 10.1149/2.003203esl
Solid electrolytes open doors to solid-state batteries
We Also Recommend
LAGP, Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5P3O12 Powder, Lithium aluminum germanium phosphate powder, Solid State Electrolyte for Advanced Lithium Batteries