Ampcera LLZO Powder Al-Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, D50 less than 10um
Ampcera LLZO Powder, Al-doped, Li6.25Al0.25La3Zr2O12, Aluminum Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, D50 less than 10um
- Product Number: PO0101 for 100g size, PO0157 for 1kg size
- Vendor: Ampcera Inc.
- Nominal Composition: Li6.25Al0.25La3Zr2O12 (Al-doped LLZO), Aluminum-doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet
- Theoretical Density: 5.2 g/cm3
- Particle Size: D50 < 10 µm
- Purity: synthesized from 99.9% precursor materials
- Phase: cubic phase, garnet structure
- Bulk Ionic Conductivity: >5 x 10-4 S/cm at room temperature
- Product Form: Powder
Solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Al-doped LLZO, with nominal composition Li6.25Al0.25La3Zr2O12, is used as a solid electrolyte material for Li-based batteries because of its high Lithium ionic conductivity and chemical stability with respect to lithium as well as its stability at elevated temperatures.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.
Powder processing equipment:
- Jeffrey W. Fergus, Ceramic and polymeric solid electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 195, Issue 15, 1 August 2010, Pages 45544569; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2010.01.076
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries, NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254; doi:10.1038/am.2016.7
- Seungho Yu, Robert D. Schmidt, Regina Garcia-Mendez, Erik Herbert, Nancy J. Dudney, Jeffrey B. Wolfenstine, Jeff Sakamoto, and Donald J. Siegel, Elastic Properties of the Solid Electrolyte Li7La3Zr2O12 (LLZO), Chem. Mater., 2016, 28 (1), pp 197206. DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b03854
- Jiajia Tan and Ashutosh Tiwari, Synthesis of Cubic Phase Li7La3Zr2O12 Electrolyte for Solid-State Lithium-Ion Batteries, Electrochem. Solid-State Lett. 2012 volume 15, issue 3, A37-A39. doi: 10.1149/2.003203esl
Solid electrolytes open doors to solid-state batteries