Li7P3S11 Sputtering Targets, 70Li2S·30P2S5, Lithium Ion Superionic Conductor (LISICON), 2 inch diameter
Composition: Li7P3S11, 70Li2S·30P2S5 (mol%), Glass-Ceramic,Thiophosphate
Ionic Conductivity: ~3.2 × 10−3 S/cm at room temperature
Product Form: Dense Pellet made by Cold Iso-static Pressing (CIP)
Available Diameters: 2 inch (50.8 mm) is the standard size, 1 inch (25.4 mm ), 3 inch (76.2 mm) and 4 inch (101.6 mm) are available upon request with longer lead time
Thickness: The standard thickness is 4 mm. Other thickness can be customized upon request.
Applications: Solid state lithium ion electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries and liquid electrolyte based lithium ion batteries when appropriate electrolyte is used.
Deposition Technique: Thin film deposition by Pulsed Laser deposition (PLD), Sputtering, Ion Beam Sputtering (IBD)
Optional: Copper backing plate (typical 2 mm) and Indium bonding services are available upon request.
Caution: Handle in a glove box or dry air room environment.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera™.
Powder processing equipment: GLOVE BOX HIGH ENERGY VERTICAL PLANETARY BALL MILL FOR BATTERY MATERIALS PROCESSING
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries, NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254; doi:10.1038/am.2016.7
- Yuki Kato et al. High-power all-solid-state batteries using sulfide superionic conductors,Nature Energy (2016). DOI: 10.1038/nenergy.2016.30
- S Adams and RP Rao, Structural requirements for fast lithium ion migration in Li10GeP2S12, J. Mater. Chem., 2012,22, 7687-7691, DOI: 10.1039/C2JM16688G
- Yifei Mo, Shyue Ping Ong, and Gerbrand Ceder, First Principles Study of the Li10GeP2S12 Lithium Super Ionic Conductor Material, Chem. Mater., 2012, 24 (1), pp 15–17, DOI: 10.1021/cm203303y
We Also Recommend