Indium Doped Tin Oxide (ITO) coated 2 inch Sapphire substrate, ~10 Ohm/sq
Product: ~10 Ohm/sq sheet resistance, ITO coated 2 inch Sapphire Substrate, Indium Doped Tin Oxide (In-SnO2 or ITO) coated sapphire.
For customized products, please contact us.
Sapphire Substrate: 2 inch Sapphire wafer, C-plane (0001), thickness: 300 microns, double side polished (DSP)
ITO Thickness: 280 nm +/- 10 nm
Dimensions: 2 inch diameter (50.8 mm) x 300 um thickness
Special Patterns: can be customized according to customer provided drawings.
Sheet Resistance: 10 +/- 2 ohm/sq
Applications: Indium tin oxide (ITO) is one of the most widely used transparent conducting oxides (TCO) because of its two main properties, its electrical conductivity and optical transparency. ITO can also be easily deposited on a substrate as a thin film. High quality sputtered Indium Doped Tin Oxide (ITO) films can be used as electrodes for photovoltaic/solar cells, LCD display, electrochemical deposition, capacitors, Infrared detection applications.
Carlos Biaou, a PhD student at UC Berkeley worked with MSE Supplies to fabricate several hundred customized ITO and FTO substrates for his thesis research, and he had a very positive feedback on the products and services he received from MSE Supplies.
- "The uniformity of the ITO and FTO layers were excellent, and the custom pattern I ordered was well formed."
- "The variation in size from substrate to substrate is within the margins of errors I needed, so that's great too."
- "I appreciate the great customer service and diligence you've shown in customizing my substrates."
Dr. Selma Duhović from MIT has used the ITO and FTO substrates provided by MSE Supplies for smart glass application, and has been very satisfied with the products and services provided by MSE Supplies.
- "The FTO and ITO glass slides you sent me work GREAT!"
- "The substrates work really well for smart glass application."
- "The experiments have gone well!"
We Also Recommend
AZO Glass Substrate, <10 Ohm/sq, Aluminum Doped Zinc Oxide (AZO) Coated Glass Substrates, can customize sizes and conductive film patterns as required
FTO Glass Substrates, 0.7mm Thickness, 7-10 Ohm/sq, Fluorine Doped Tin Oxide (FTO) coated soda lime glass
FTO Glass Substrates, 1.1mm Thickness, ~15 ohm/sq, Fluorine Doped Tin Oxide (FTO) coated glass, can customize etched pattern upon request