High Purity Metal Sputtering Targets - Custom Made to Your Requirements
To better serve you, we would like to communicate with you about technical details. Please Contact Us for a quote.
- Sizes and shapes: a comprehensive range of sizes are available to accommodate the requirements of most popular deposition tools.
- Typical sizes: 1" or 2" diameter or larger
- Typical Purity: 99.9% (3N), 99.99% (4N), 99.999% (5N), 99.9995% (5N5), 99.9999% (6N)
- Applications: physical vapor deposition (PVD) of thin films, laser ablation deposition (PLD), magnetron sputtering for semiconductor, display, LED and photovoltaic devices.
- Each target can be designed to fit customer specified backing plates or cups with either indium/tin or silver epoxy bonding.
- Bonding service is available on oxygen free copper backing plate.
- For product quotation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions: email@example.com
|Aluminum (Al)||Hafnium (Hf)||Ruthenium (Ru)|
|Antimony (Sb)||Holmium (Ho)||Samarium (Sm)|
|Zirconium (Zr)||Indium (In)||Scandium (Sc)|
|Bismuth (Bi)||Iridium (Ir)||Selenium (Se)|
|Boron (B)||Iron (Fe)||Silicon (Si)|
|Cadmium (Cd)||Lanthanum (La)||Silver (Ag)|
|Carbon or Graphite (C)||Lead (Pb)||Tantalum (Ta)|
|Cerium (Ce)||Lutetium (Lu)||Tellurium (Te)|
|Chromium (Cr)||Magnesium (Mg)||Terbium (Tb)|
|Cobalt (Co)||Manganese (Mn)||Thulium (Tm)|
|Copper (Cu)||Molybdenum (Mo)||Tin (Sn)|
|Dysprosium (Dy)||Neodymium (Nd)||Titanium (Ti)|
|Erbium (Er)||Nickel (Ni)||Tungsten (W)|
|Europium (Eu)||Niobium ( Nb)||Vanadium (V)|
|Gadolinium (Gd)||Palladium (Pd)||Ytterbium (Yb)|
|Germanium (Ge)||Platinum (Pt)||Yttrium (Y)|
|Gold (Au)||Praseodymium (Pr)||Zinc (Zn)|
QUALITY CONTROL OF MSE SUPPLIES SPUTTERING TARGETS
Our processing and fabrication facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art processing equipment and advanced analytical and test equipment. Our engineers monitor and verify the quality specifications before shipping each product to our customers.
- Glow Discharge Mass Spectroscopy (GDMS)
- Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (AES)
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
- C-SCAN Nondestructive Testing
- Wet Chemistry
We Also Recommend