Heat Zone Furnace GLA 3, Made in Germany by Edmund Bühler
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies is the exclusive distributor of Edmund Bühler materials science products in the United States.
|Dimensions of heating element:||ø 125 mm x 200 mm high|
|Max. permissible temperature:||3000°C|
|Max. long-term operating temperature:||2200°C|
|Connection:||230 V, 50/60 Hz 400 V, 3-ph, 50/60 Hz (high-current power unit)|
|Safety features:||Automatic cut-off in case of: Interruption of the water cooling, Over-temperature, Thermal overload of the high-current transformer|
• Long-term heat treatments of alloys and compounds in high vacuum or inert gas
• Double-walled, water-cooled high vacuum chamber with
tungsten heating elements and heat shields
• Max. temperature: 2200°C
• Pyrometric temperature measurement (option)
• Incl. power and control cabinet
• Rapid cooling after heat treatment (e.g. in liquid gallium)
We Also Recommend