FlexScribe High Performance Wafer and Glass Scribing and Cutting Station
The new FlexScribe Station is a high performance super-fast, simple method for downsizing wafers and glass samples by scribing on the topside. It uses a carbide scribing wheel mounted to a sliding scribing mechanism that always makes a straight scribe. This new product is used to scribe a wide variety of materials without restrictions on shape, including glass slides, coverslips, silicon, III-V, sapphire and other crystalline and brittle materials. It can address very small samples down to 5 mm up to 200 mm wafers.
The standard tungsten carbide cutter installed on the FlexScribe is a great for a wide variety of samples including silicon, glass, GaAs and other crystalline materials. LatticeGear recommends:
- PCD-ND120 diamond cutter for very thin glass, tempered glass and hard materials such as sapphire
- TC-ND153 For applications cleaving 100 silicon at 45 degrees and for thick glass.
- Single tool accommodates up to 8”/200mm wafers. 300m available on request
- The replaceable, ruled cleaving mat allows for quick measurement of the substrate and a no-scratch surface for the wafer.
- Easy to align-scribe and to use.
- Made in the USA
For recommendations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (520)789-6673
We Also Recommend