Easy Transfer Monolayer Graphene on Polymer Film (1 inch x 1 inch)
MSE Supplies guarantees the high quality and best price on the market for our graphene products. Buying graphene products from MSE Supplies will save you ~50% or more compared to prices listed by other re-sellers such as Sigma-Aldrich and Cheap Tubes.
“Easy Transfer”: the easiest way to transfer monolayer graphene onto your substrate. We applied our long experience in growing and transferring high quality graphene films to let you experiment with any novel substrate by using Easy Transfer.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Appearance (form): Film
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · FET Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 4000 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
WHY USING "EASY TRANSFER"
- ·Avoids metal etching
- ·Avoids hazardous chemical handling
- ·Manipulation of thin film already done
- ·Bottom layer removed
Graphene research, Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings
“Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
“Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 – A761
“Large-Area Synthesis of High-Quality and Uniform Graphene Films on Copper Foils”, Science 5 June 2009, Vol. 324 no. 5932, pp 1312-1314; doi: 10.1126/science.1171245
We Also Recommend