AmpceraTM LLZO Powder W-Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, 10um
Ampcera™ LLZO Powder, W-doped, Li6.3La3Zr1.65W0.35O12, LLZWO Powder, Tungsten Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, 100g, 10um D50
- Product Number: PO0107
- Vendor: Ampcera Inc.
- Nominal Composition: Li6.3La3Zr1.65W0.35O12 (W-doped LLZO, LLZWO), Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, Tungsten doping
- Grain Size: 5~12 µm
- Particle Size: <100 um (10um D50)
- Purity: synthesized from 99.9% precursor materials
- Phase: cubic phase, garnet structure
- Calcination temperature: ~1000°C
- Bulk Ionic Conductivity: >5 x 10-4 S/cm at room temperature
- Product Form: Powder
Solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Tungsten-doped LLZO, with nominal composition Li6.3La3Zr1.65W0.35O12 , is used as a solid electrolyte material for Li-based batteries because of its high Lithium ionic conductivity and chemical stability with respect to lithium as well as its stability at elevated temperatures.
*All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.