2.0 mm <10 Ohm/sq AZO Coated Glass Substrate
<10 Ohm/sq, AZO Glass Substrate, Aluminum Doped Zinc Oxide (AZO) Coated Glass Substrates
- Glass: Soda Lime Glass (SLG)
- Glass Transition Temperature: 564C (1,047F )
- Dimension: Both standard and custom sizes are available.
- AZO Conductive Layer Patterns: can be customized according to customer provided drawings.
- Sheet resistance: <10 ohm/sq
- Glass substrate thickness: 2.0 mm
- AZO coating thickness: ~500 nm
- Surface roughness: < 10 nm
- Transmittance (400 - 1000nm wavelength): >80% (typical ~82%)
- Etching capability: Etching of various patterns. Please contact us for customized AZO patterns on glass substrates.
- Squareness: ≤ 2 mm
- Warpage: ≤ 0.1%
- Flatness: ≤ 0.08%
- Resistance Uniformity: ≤ 10%.
- Haze:≤ 10%
Applications for <10 Ohm/sq AZO Coated Glass Substrate
Aluminum doped zinc oxide (ZnO:Al or AZO) is an ideal replacement transparent conducting oxide (TCO) for ITO for all applications. AZO materials are less expensive than ITO and other TCOs. Typical applications include: transparent electrodes for solar cells, flat panel displays, LCD electrodes, electro-magnetic compatibility (RF-EMI shielding) coatings, touch panel transparent contacts, static discharge dissipation, and IR windows.
We Also Recommend