2 inch undoped N-type 4.5 um Gallium Nitride Template on Sapphire
2 inch GaN Templates on Sapphire (0001), N-type (undoped), GaN 4.5 μm
Part No. GaN-T-C-U-C50-SSP
- Conductivity type: N-Type (undoped)
- Dimension: ϕ 50.8 ± 0.1 mm (2 inch diameter)
- GaN Thickness: 4.5 ± 0.5 um
- Useable area: >90%
- Orientation: C plane (0001) ± 0.5°
- Orientation Flat: (1-100) ± 0.5°, 16.0 ± 1.0 mm
- Secondary Orientation flat: (11-20) ± 3°, 8.0 ± 1.0 mm
- Total Thickness Variation: <15 μm
- Resistivity (300K): < 0.5 Ω·cm
- Dislocation Density: < 5x10^8 cm^-2
- Polishing: single side polished (SSP), double size polish is available per request.
- Package: packaged in a class 100 clean room environment, in cassettes of 25 pcs or single wafer containers, under nitrogen atmosphere.
1. Optical Properties of Undoped a-Plane GaN Grown with Different Initial Growth Pressures
The optical properties of undoped a-plane GaN films grown by metal organic vapor phase epitaxy (MOVPE) with different initial growth pressures were investigated using photoluminescence (PL) measurements. Compared to GaN sample grown with higher initial grown pressure, which exhibited the dominant emission band at 3.423 eV, the dominant PL spectra for GaN sample grown with lower initial growth pressure was the donor-acceptor pair (DAP) band at 3.268 eV. Interestingly, the PL intensity of DAP longitudinal optical (LO) phonon replica was stronger than DAP emission above 50 K, indicating strong phonon coupling. The emission band at 3.359 eV observed for the sample grown with higher initial growth pressure was not observed for the sample grown with lower initial growth pressure. Based on the results obtained from Si doping, it was suggested that this band might be related with the improved crystalline quality through Si doping
(PDF) Optical Properties of Undoped a-Plane GaN Grown with Different Initial Growth Pressures. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258673271_Optical_Properties_of_Undoped_a-Plane_GaN_Grown_with_Different_Initial_Growth_Pressures [accessed Jul 01 2018].
We Also Recommend