1000 ml (1L) Tungsten Carbide (WC) Vacuum Planetary Milling Jar
Specifications for Tungsten Carbide (WC) Vacuum Grinding Jars
- Vacuum grinding jars are designed for milling and grinding operations either in vacuum or under inert gas. Vacuum grinding jars are used primarily with materials that are at risk of oxidization during the grinding process. The tight seal prevents oxygen, water, and other airborne contaminants from interacting with the materials inside the jar.
- This tungsten carbide vacuum planetary milling jar has a grade 304 stainless steel jacket. Tungsten carbide has excellent wear resistance and excellent grinding efficiency.
- Grinding jars are used in the fields of Metallurgy, Electronics, Construction Material, Ceramics, Chemical Engineering, Light Industry, Medicine, Environmental Protection, Paint, Ink, Geology and so on.
- Each jar set includes grinding jar, lid, silicone sealing gasket. Milling media are available here.
Milling media sold separately
- Volume reduction: please note that due to the extra volume of the stainless steel vacuum shell, grinding jars will only fit in planetary mills with a larger holder size. For example, a 1000 ml vacuum jar can only fit into a 8L jar holder on a planetary ball mill.
Note: Other sizes are also available upon request, for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Features of Tungsten Carbide (WC) Vacuum Grinding Jars
Item No.: JV0308
Material: tungsten carbide jar with 304 stainless steel jacket
Grinding Jar Volume: 500 ml
Compatible with 8L planetary ball mill
Max Loading Capacity: 2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
Density: 14.95 g/cm3
Main Chemical Compositions: WC (94%), Cobalt (6%)
Hardness: 92.1 HRA
Attachments: lid & silicone sealing gasket
Abrasion Resistance: very good
Suitable for: hard and brittle samples