10 ml Pyrolytic Graphite Crucible, CRU-PYROC-10
If you order 10 or more pieces, please contact us for a discount coupon code.
Our pyrolytic graphite crucibles are made from a pyrolysis process that includes the thermochemical decomposition of ultra high purity methane gas (>99.99%). The pyrolysis process for making pyrolytic graphite is a high temperature chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process.
Unique Properties of Pyrolytic Graphite:
- Extremely Low Impurity Level (<10 ppm impurity)
- Very High Density
- Very High Strength
- Very High Hardness
- Near Zero Porosity
The whole thickness of the crucible is made of dense pyrolytic graphite material. Therefore, the pyrolytic graphite material has extremely low impurity level (< 10 ppm). And the coating layer has very high strength and it is dense with almost zero porosity.
- Pyrolytic graphite crucibles have similar advantages as glassy/vitreous carbon crucibles, and yet have lower costs.
- Good for E-Beam liner
- Good for corrosive material processing in a protective atmosphere
- Minimal contamination, because of the high purity CVD process of making the material
- Due to the dense coating, it is easy to dump out material, and therefore, good for multiple uses without cross contamination from batches.
We offer customization services to produce custom-made pyrolytic graphite crucibles as well as parts with other shapes based on the drawings provided by the customer. Please email to email@example.com to discuss your specific needs and get a quotation.
We Also Recommend