About Us - MSE Supplies LLC
Trusted by more than 20,000 customers from 2,000+ research labs and innovative companies worldwide, MSE Supplies LLC is a U.S.-based leading supplier of high quality materials, equipment and materials characterization analytical services for both research and production. We provide both standard and custom-made products and solutions to meet customer-specific requirements.
MSE Supplies is a corporate member of The American Ceramic Society.
Our Products and Services
- (A to Z) Single Crystals, Wafers and Substrates
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Substrates and Wafers
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Wafers
- Arc Melting, Melt Spinning and Quenching Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
- Mixers and Lab Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
- Biotech Lab Supplies
- Ball Milling Equipment and Accessories (mills, jars, grinding balls, microbeads)
- Pellet Pressing Dies and Press
- FAST / SPS / DCS Sintering Presses (made in Germany by Dr. Fritsch)
- Conductive Oxide (FTO, ITO, AZO) Substrates
- Customized Sputtering Targets
- Evaporation Materials
- Monolayer Graphene Films and Graphene Oxide
- Lithium Battery Materials and Tools (solid electrolytes, anodes, cathodes, battery research consumables and tools)
- Electrochemical Cells
- High Purity Crucibles
- High Purity Inorganic Chemicals
- Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing
- Materials Characterization Analytical Services
- Welch Vacuum Pumps
- Zirconia Beads for Industrial Manufacturing
Our Mission - We Enable Innovations
With a mission to support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations, MSE Supplies is committed to supplying high quality materials, equipment and analytical services for both research and production with the best value. By providing the unmatched technical support to scientists and engineers, we help eliminate time and efforts wasted in sourcing materials, equipment and analytical services, enabling our customers to focus less on tedious tasks and more on what matters most — innovations.
The MSE Supplies team includes PhD-level Scientists and Engineers and MBA-level business professionals. All of our core technical team members have more than 10 years experience of both R&D and high volume manufacturing. Our business operations and logistics team is staffed with experienced professionals to provide friendly and timely support and services to our customers.
With more than 10,000 customers from 2,000+ research universities, national labs, as well as Fortune 500 companies and technology start-ups, MSE Supplies supports scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations in the labs and production.
MSE Supplies is trusted by leading research labs and innovative companies worldwide.
Start working with MSE Supplies TODAY to accelerate your innovation!
A NASA materials scientist provided the following feedback about his experience of ordering products from MSE Supplies:
"Great customer service and support. They always try to get you the specialty products you need and respond promptly to all requests."
An international customer described his experience with MSE Supplies in these words:
"Quick response to my questions and very good quality of the products delivered."
Carlos Biaou, a PhD student at UC Berkeley worked with MSE Supplies to fabricate several hundred customized ITO and FTO substrates for his thesis research, and he had a very positive feedback on the products and services he received from MSE Supplies.
- "The uniformity of the ITO and FTO layers were excellent, and the custom pattern I ordered was well formed."
- "The variation in size from substrate to substrate is within the margins of errors I needed, so that's great too."
- "I appreciate the great customer service and diligence you've shown in customizing my substrates."
Dr. Selma Duhović from MIT has used the ITO and FTO substrates provided by MSE Supplies for smart glass application, and has been very satisfied with the products and services provided by MSE Supplies.
- "The FTO and ITO glass slides you sent me work GREAT!"
- "The substrates work really well for smart glass application."
- "The experiments have gone well!"