Telstar Benchtop Freeze Dryer LyoQuest-55/LyoQuest-85
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
Buy Telstar products from MSE Supplies at the best value.
Telstar laboratory freeze dryers are specially designed for meeting research and development phase freeze drying requirements in the increasingly demanding R&D centers in industry and academia. They are extremely compact while incorporating robust technical features and outstanding control performances. The unit was specifically developed for basic research in biotechnology and scientific institutes. We offered both basic and plus series.
|Ice condenser capacity||8kg (5kg/24h)||8kg (6kg/24h)|
|Final condenser temperature||< -55°C||< -85°C|
|Number of compressors||1||2|
|Base unit weight||65kg||70kg|
- Options: 230V 50Hz; 230V 60Hz; 120V 60Hz
- Extremely compact bench mounted table-top unit. Large capacities of condensation in the minimum possible space.
- Basic control: allows automatic pressure control and shelves temperature control.
- Side mounted vacuum and drain connections with valves.
- Pressure control: manual control.
- Upright AISI 316L condenser with total capacity of 8 kg, which permits freezing of the samples.
- Touch screen that displays system operation parameters and alarm messages. Descriptive and timely information display and setting selection is provided.
- Automatic defrosting function. Condenser design allows easy and quick cleaning and defrosting.
- Monitoring software (LyoLogger) to connect unit to PC available.
- Wide range of accessories and options to accommodate every freeze drying application.
Included: Condenser in stainless steel to -55°C(LyoQuest-55) and -85°C(LyoQuest-85), PLC smart control with touch screen
Not included: Vacuum pump
About Telstar: Telstar, part of the azbil Group, has a long track record and experience in the development of engineering & construction projects, process equipment and GMP services solutions, including turnkey projects and critical installations, for companies associated with Life & Health Sciences (pharmaceutical & biotechnology, healthcare, cosmetic, veterinary and food & beverage industries, hospitals, laboratories & research centers). Under the Telstar brand, the company also offers solutions for Vacuum and High-Vacuum technologies for conventional industry and high-tech industry in the power and aerospace sectors, as well as for major scientific experiments.
We Also Recommend