Customized Fused Quartz Parts and Components
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers customized fused quartz parts and components to meet our customers' application requirements.
Fused quartz has excellent thermal shock resistance and are chemically inert to most elements and compounds, including virtually all acids at all concentration (except hydrofluoric (HF) acid). It is widely used for optical and refractory material applications.
Typical Properties (For reference only):
- Density: 2.2 g/cm3
- Compressive Strength: 1100 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 67 MPa
- Poisson’s Ratio: 0.14~0.17
- Young’s Modulus: 72000 MPa
- Modulus of Rigidity: 31000 MPa
- Mohs Hardness: 5.5~6.5
- Index of Refraction: 1.4585
- Thermal Conductivity (20 °C): 1.4 W/mK
- Max. Use Temperature: 1200 °C
- Recommended Use Temperature: <1000 °C
Industries and Applications We Serve
Aerospace & Defense | Automotive & Transportation | Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals | Electronics | Energy | Equipment & Machinery | Glass | Lighting | Optical | Medical | Semiconductor | Solar
We Also Recommend