Posted by MSE Supplies Admin on
MSE Supplies offers wide range of luminescent powders (phosphor powders) to cover a wide variety of needs. These materials are widely used in emissive displays, fluorescent lamps, LEDs and systems to detect X-rays or gamma-rays, for example, when used in medical imaging.
MSE Supplies also offers the National Institute of Materials Science (NIMS) standard phosphor set. This set contains standard red, orange, green phosphors that can be used to compare the quantum efficiency and serve as a reference of your phosphorescence research. The set also comes with excitation and emission spectra as well as the quantum efficiency data for 405 and 455 nm.
MSE Supplies also offers a wide variety of Sialon (Si-Al-O-N) phosphors. Our standard products are narrowband blue (peak emission at 456nm), blue (peak emission at 462nm), broadband blue (peak emission at 480nm), broadband bluish-green (peak emission at 508nm), narrowband green (peak emission at 538nm), yellow-orange (peak emission at 586nm), and red (peak emission at 652nm). We do offer customizations of this product so if you want a Sialon phosphor tailored for your work email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact specifications.
MSE supplies carries a wide variety of photoluminescent pigments. These products can be mixed as additive with the transparent media as coating, printing ink, paint, plastics, printing paste, ceramics, glassware and fiber to enable the media to glow in the dark. The photoluminescent pigments can glow different colors in the dark, and work with good performance for low-location emergency lighting, indication marks and decorations.
- Colorful Photoluminescent Pigment Powders
- Sulfide Oxide Photoluminescent Pigments
- Sulfide Photoluminescent Pigments
- Alkaline Earth Silicate Photoluminescent Pigments
- Alkaline Earth Silico-aluminate Photoluminescent Pigments
- Alkaline Earth Aluminate Photoluminescent Pigments
MSE Supplies offers LED Phosphors for high powered LEDs. A wide range are available that emit from blue to red. These are ideal for high brightness LED applications needing a high quantum yields and temperature stability. From our selection it is possible for a LED designer to mix them as need and create a almost any color in the visible spectrum.
- Silicate LED Phosphors
- Fluoride (KSF) Red Phosphors
- Nitride Red LED Phosphors
- Lutetium Aluminum Garnet (LuAG) LED Phosphors
- Yttrium Gallium Aluminum Garnet (YGaAG) LED Phosphors
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (YAG) LED Phosphors
MSE Supplies (msesupplies.com/) is a major supplier luminescent powders (phosphor powders). If you need something not listed on our website please email us at email@example.com and we will prepare a quote for you. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post
- Tags: LED phosphors, Luminescent Materials, Luminescent powders, NIMS standard phosphors, Phosphor materials, Phosphor pigments, Phosphor powders, Sialon phosphors