AmpceraTM LLZO Powder W-Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, 10um
Ampcera™ LLZO Powder, W-doped, Li6.3La3Zr1.65W0.35O12, LLZWO Powder, Tungsten Doped Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, 100g, 10um D50
- Product Number: PO0107
- Vendor: Ampcera Inc.
- Nominal Composition: Li6.3La3Zr1.65W0.35O12 (W-doped LLZO, LLZWO), Lithium Lanthanum Zirconate Garnet, Tungsten doping
- Grain Size: 5~12 µm
- Particle Size: <100 um (10um D50)
- Purity: synthesized from 99.9% precursor materials
- Phase: cubic phase, garnet structure
- Calcination temperature: ~1000°C
- Bulk Ionic Conductivity: >5 x 10-4 S/cm at room temperature
- Product Form: Powder
Solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Tungsten-doped LLZO, with nominal composition Li6.3La3Zr1.65W0.35O12 , is used as a solid electrolyte material for Li-based batteries because of its high Lithium ionic conductivity and chemical stability with respect to lithium as well as its stability at elevated temperatures.
*All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera.
- Jeffrey W. Fergus, Ceramic and polymeric solid electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 195, Issue 15, 1 August 2010, Pages 45544569; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2010.01.076
- Zhi Deng, Yifei Mo and Shyue Ping Ong, Computational studies of solid-state alkali conduction in rechargeable alkali-ion batteries, NPG Asia Materials (2016) 8, e254; doi:10.1038/am.2016.7
- Seungho Yu, Robert D. Schmidt, Regina Garcia-Mendez, Erik Herbert, Nancy J. Dudney, Jeffrey B. Wolfenstine, Jeff Sakamoto, and Donald J. Siegel, Elastic Properties of the Solid Electrolyte Li7La3Zr2O12 (LLZO), Chem. Mater., 2016, 28 (1), pp 197206. DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b03854
- Jiajia Tan and Ashutosh Tiwari, Synthesis of Cubic Phase Li7La3Zr2O12 Electrolyte for Solid-State Lithium-Ion Batteries, Electrochem. Solid-State Lett. 2012 volume 15, issue 3, A37-A39. doi: 10.1149/2.003203esl
Solid electrolytes open doors to solid-state batteries