Hydroqual Advanced Monocrystalline (HAM) Diamond Slurry - Glycol Base
Qual Diamond’s Hydroqual HAM diamond slurries are formulated using an advanced hydro-based matrix. The slurries are consisted of high-pressure high-temperature monocrystalline diamond particles suspended in a hydro-based matrix. Prolonged suspension is made possible by a proprietary surface modification technology, which prevents diamond particles from agglomerating. This specially formulated slurry is resistant to evaporation when exposed to air, making it an excellent alternative to oil-based diamond slurry. HAM slurries are ideal for lapping and polishing of materials high on the Mohs scale: sapphire, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide, spinel, etc.
- Available sizes range from 0.1-60 µm.
- Stable at a wide temperature range: -20 °C – 40 °C.
- High material removal rates due to the lower friability of monocrystalline diamond.
- High material removal rates due to abundant rough edges.
- High purity (99-99.5%).
- Tight particle size distribution due to deagglomeration technology.
- Chemically stable formulation.
- Environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Ease of cleaning up after lapping/polishing.
We Also Recommend