Moorfield nanoCVD-WG(P) (Compact CVD System with Optional Plasma Module)
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
MSE Supplies offers nanoCVD-WG(P) from Moorfield. It is the result of the scaling of this technology to the wafer scale (3” or 4”), together with the addition of plasma-enhanced capability in a cold-walled chamber. While this represents a significant leap in the capabilities of the nanoCVD range, intelligent design means the compact nature of the units has been maintained for efficient location and integration. This compact system with optional plasma module is suitable for applications including graphene & 2D materials, electrodes for photovoltaics, touchscreen displays, high-performance electronics biological, chemical and mechanical sensors, and electrical energy storage.
Country of Origin: Made in UK
Manufacturer: Moorfield Nanotechnology
- Compact, low-footprint design
- Wafer-scale synthesis: 3” or 4”
- 1100°C maximum platen temperature
- Cold-walled technology
- MFC-controlled process gases
- Optional plasma module (RF, 13.56MHz)
- Fully-automatic control of critical conditions
- User-friendly, touchscreen HMI interface
- Define/save multiple growth recipes
- PC connection for data-logging
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Implements proven nanoCVD technology
- Plasma module: 150W/13.56 MHz RF power supply
- Up to 4 process gas MFCs
- Load-lock compatible
System Requirements—Standard Configuration:
- Substrates: Typically foils or films (including on wafers) of various metals
- Process gases: 25 psi supplies of methane, hydrogen and argon
- Service gas: Dry inert (e.g., nitrogen or argon), 60–80 psi supply
- Coolant: 18–20°C coolant/water flow, 3kW cooling power
- Power: Single-phase 230V, 50Hz, 16A
- Exhaust extraction
For accessories and consumables, please contact us so we can help you choose appropriate products for your needs.
1. High quality monolayer graphene synthesized by resistive heating cold wall chemical vapor deposition. Advanced Materials 27, no. 28 (2015): 4200-4206
2. Transparent conductive graphene textile fibers. Scientific reports 5, no. 1 (2015): 1-7
3. Residual metallic contamination of transferred chemical vapor deposited graphene. ACS nano 9, no. 5 (2015): 4776-4785
About Moorfield: Moorfield was incorporated in 1995. Moorfield are a team of scientists and engineers specializing in the design, manufacture, supply, and support of vacuum deposition (PVD and CVD), etching and annealing systems. The systems manufactured by Moorfield are applied for research, product development and batch production. Applications include semiconductors, photovoltaics, superconductors, sensors, optics, graphene and 2D materials. Academic and industrial markets are served worldwide, both direct and through a network of authorized, trained representatives.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor for Moorfield Nanotechnology in the USA.
We Also Recommend