High quality PMN-PT crystals and substrates are available from MSE Supplies. Customized products (sizes, electrode coating, polarization options) are available upon request.
Chemical formula: Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-PbTiO3
- Crystal growth method for PMN-PT crystals: Bridgman method
- Cut types (crystal orientations): (001), (110), (111)
- Type 1: PbTiO3 content 28-30 mol%
- Type 2: PbTiO3 content 30-34 mol%
- Single side polished Ra ~ 5 nm, back side fine ground (customized surface polishing is available upon request)
- Sizes: 10 x 10 x 0.5 mm or other custom shapes and sizes upon request. Available sizes: length: 1-70mm, width: 1-30mm
- Poling: Standard PMN-PT substrates are not poled. Poling service is available upon request.
- Surface electrode: Coating with surface electrode is available at an additional cost upon request.
PMN-PT crystals, substrates and wafers with customized sizes, shapes, orientation, poling directions are available upon request. Please contact us for quotation.
Researchers and companies from around the world have been buying PMN-PT crystals and substrates from MSE Supplies. MSE Supplies is a trusted supplier of a wide range of high quality and customized crystals, substrates and wafers.
Typical academia customers of MSE Supplies PMN-PT crystals and substrates:
- École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Swiss
- Vellore Institute of Technology in India
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea
- Brigham Young University in the USA
- Indian Institute of Science in India
- University Brest in France
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in India
- The University of Texas at Austin in the USA
- University of Wisconsin-Madison in the USA
- ISTITUTO NAZIONALE DI RICERCA METROLOGICA
I.N.RI.M in Italy
- AGH University of Science and Technology in Poland
- TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY in Israel
- University of California San Diego in the USA
- Cornell University in the USA
- Johannes Gutenberg University in Germany