Welch 1.2 CFM CRVPro 2 Direct Drive Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
The new Welch CRVpro family of direct drive vacuum pumps offers increased reliability and a longer service interval vs. other direct drive rotary vane vacuum pumps. The CRVpro family consumes up to 36% less oil than comparable pumps. Three features drive these benefits:
- Runs 10°C cooler than comparable pumps. Slows corrosion.
- Has a 40% larger oil capacity than comparable pumps. Dilutes aggressive chemicals.
- Has a chemical resistant coating in the oil case and pump module. Protects non-moving parts.
Additional Key Features
Low Noise Level
- Exceptionally quiet for undisturbed work.
Forced Oil Lubrication
- Ensures moving parts are bathed in fresh oil. Equilibrates temperature, minimizes oil breakdown, and prolongs mechanical life.
Anti-Suck Back Valve
- Prevents oil from being sucked into application in the event of a power failure
- Minimizes entrained chemicals in pump oil. Protects pump from condensable liquids from application such as water, acetyl nitrile, etc.
cUL and CE Certification
- Compliance with local regulations and safety directives for safety operation.
Sized to fit your application
- Modern and compact design to fit different applications and performance requirements.
Dual Voltage Motor
- Dual voltage motors meet IP44 standard.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Welch vacuum pumps.
The CRVpro family includes all the features you'd expect in a direct drive rotary vane pump: gas ballast, forced oil lubrication, anti-suck back mechanism and thermal overload protection.
CRVpro2 vacuum pumps can be used for freeze drying, vacuum ovens, schlenk lines, backing turbo molecular pumps, degassing, vessel/chamber evacuation.
|50 Hz (m3h / I/min)||2.5 / 41.7|
|60 Hz (CFM / I/min)||1.8 / 50|
|Without gas ballast (mbar / Torr)||3x10-4 / 2x10-4|
|Without gas ballast total (mbar / Torr)||3x10-3 / 2x10-3|
|With gas ballast total||9x10-2 / 7x10-2|
|Connection flanges (NW)||16|
|Hose Connection, inlet ID tubing (in / mm)||7/16" / 11|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||10-40|
|Noise level (50 Hz) dB (A)||≤50|
|Oil capacity (ml)||450|
|Motor speed (rpm 50 / 60 Hz)||1450 / 1740|
|Motor power (kW 50 / 60 Hz)||0.27 / 0.3|
|Weight (kg / lbs.)||15 / 33|
3021-01 (MSE SKU# VP0001) is wired for North American 115V, 60Hz operation. Includes North American line cord, vacuum inlet hose barb suitable for gum rubber hose from 5/8" to 3/4" ID, and a charge of oil.
3022-01 (MSE SKU# VP0002) is wired for North American 230V, 60Hz operation. Includes 230V North American line cord, UK cord, and skuko cord, vacuum inlet hose barb suitable for gum rubber hose from 5/8" to 3/4" ID, and a charge of oil.
Direct drive pumps are not recommended for filtration, aspiration, drying electrophoresis gels, or other applications requiring sustained operation above 30 torr.
Additional information found here.
We Also Recommend