1.0~1.2 mm Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Micro Milling Media
Yttrium Stabilized Zirconium Oxide Grinding / Milling Media Beads for Micro Milling. Size: 1.0 ~ 1.2mm
Composition: 3mol% YSZ
Product Number: MSE-MM-YSZ-1.0~1.2
For zirconia milling media with larger than 2mm diameter YSZ balls, visit the zirconia milling media product webpage.
- High purity: made of high grade yttria stabilized zirconia precursors in the nano-meter range, which is also chemically co-precipitated.
- High density media ideal for high energy mills, maximizing throughput and productivity.
- High fracture toughness and high wear resistance minimize the contamination of beads during high speed milling.
- 15% superior to Ceria Stabilized Zirconia medias in wear rate through many tests.
- Coating, paints, printing and inkjet inks
- Pigments and dyes
- Electronic materials and components e.g. CMP slurry, ceramic capacitors, lithium iron phosphate battery
- Chemicals including Agrochemicals e.g. fungicides, insecticides
- Minerals e.g. TiO2 GCC and Zircon
- Bio-tech (DNA & RNA isolation)
We Also Recommend
3 mm spherical Premium Yttria Stabilized Zirconia, YSZ, milling/grinding media, buy by weight
5 mm spherical Premium Yttria Stabilized Zirconia, YSZ, milling/grinding media, buy by weight