NMR Testing Services, NMR Spectroscopy | Structure Analytical Service
Starting from $25 per sample, MSE Analytical Services?ÿoffer professional?ÿNMR testing services using the?ÿBruker Ascend?ÿ400 MHz Spectrometer.
NMR testing services are available for both 1D and 2D spectra. For example,
- H spectrum for $25 per sample
- C spectrum for $30 per sample
- P spectrum for $80 per sample
- F spectrum for $95 per sample?ÿ
- 2D spectra for $150 per sample
* Note: D
Please contact our scientists to discuss your sample?ÿtesting requirements. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the NMR Instrument
The NMR Bruker AscendTM?ÿ400 MHz Spectrometer is intended for rapid acquisition of routine 1D and 2D NMR experiments. This Spectrometer is perfectly equipped to tackle a wide variety of research problems and is mainly dedicated to chemistry studies. The AscendTM?ÿmagnet incorporates the key technologies of the UltraShieldTM?ÿPlus magnets. The AvanceTM?ÿIII platform has two channels (SGU1 and SGU2), 50 W?ÿ1H/19F amplifier, 135 W X amplifier and MULTILINKTM?ÿHPPR/2 preamplifiers. The Bruker AscendTM?ÿ400 MHz is equipped with a 5 mm BBFOPLUS?ÿprobe with?ÿ2H "lock" channel and z gradient. The spectrometer is also equipped with a control temperature unit prepared to work at temperatures ranging from -50 ?øC to +50 ?øC.
- UltraShieldTM?ÿPlus 9.4T magnet
- 5 mm BBFOPLUS?ÿprobe, optimized for X-nuclei direct observation. Broad band in a frequency range between?ÿ31P and?ÿ15N. This probe has?ÿ2H "lock" channel and z gradient that allows us to carry out 2D spectroscopy and hetero correlation?ÿ19F/1H and?ÿ1H/19F. The BBFOPLUS?ÿprobe also includes an automated tuning and matching device (ATM).
- Control temperature unit (from -50 ?øC to 50 ?øC).
- 1D spectra 1H,?ÿ13C,?ÿ31P,?ÿ29Siƒ??
- 2D correlation?ÿ1H-1H: COSY, NOESY, ROESY, TOCSY
- 2D correlation?ÿ1H-X: HSQC, HMBC, HMQC, H2BC
- Diffusion 1D, 2D DOSY
- Structure verification and elucidation
- Molecular mobility: determination of conformation in solution
- Determination of enantiomeric excess
- Kinetic and temperature studies of reaction mixtures
We Also Recommend