Ampcera™ Sulfide Solid Electrolyte Halide-Free Argyrodite Type SS7 Coarse Powder, Pass 150 Mesh Sieve
Ampcera™ Sulfide Solid Electrolyte: Halide Free Argyrodite SS7 Coarse Powder
Manufacturer: Ampcera Inc.
Composition: : Proprietary Composition, Name SS7, Sulfide Materials containing Lithium, Silicon, Phosphor and Sulfur. Halide-free.
Material Type: Argyrodite, Li-argyrodite crystalline phase
Product Form: light yellow color powder
Particle Size: This coarse powder passes 150 Mesh Sieve (< 100 um). These coarse powders give you the option to control what size you want for your process. Anhydrous hexane can be used to wet mill the powders.
Ionic Conductivity: > 4 × 10−3 S/cm (> 4 mS/cm) at room temperature
Wide electrochemical stability window: stable from 0 to 5 V vs. Lithium
Applications: solid state electrolyte material for all solid state lithium ion batteries. Cathode electrolyte.
Storage and Cautions: Moisture sensitive. Store and operate in a dry environment.
About Halide-Free Argyrodite solid electrolyte:
- Halide Free Argyrodite-type crystalline materials, is a unique halide-free solid electrolyte for all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries
- It has high high ionic conductivity (> 4 mS/cm at room temperature) and excellent electrochemical stability (> 5 V vs lithium).
- Because of its proprietary technology, Ampcera Inc. is the first company in the world that has successfully commercialized this type of solid electrolyte material
- Available production capacity: > one metric ton per year.
- Please contact us for bulk order pricing.
- Customized processing is also available to meet the technical specifications requested by customers, such as particle sizes.
* All solid state electrolyte materials sold by MSE Supplies are under the trademark of Ampcera™.
We Also Recommend