Dysprosium (III) Oxide (Dy2O3) Powder 99.99% 4N
Dysprosium (III) Oxide, Dy2O3, 99.99% 4N High Purity Powder
- Product Number: PO1201 (500 g), PO1202 (1 kg)
- Formula: Dy2O3
- CAS Number: 1308-87-8
- Molecular Weight: 372.998 g/mol
- Density: 7.81 g/mL at 25 °C
- Melting Point: 2408 C
- Color: white and slightly hygroscopic powder
- Solubility: Moderately soluble in acid, not soluble in water.
- Moisture Sensitivity: slightly hygroscopic
- Purity: 99.99% 4N (trace metal basis)
Dy2O3 (dysprosium oxide) is used in ceramics, glass, phosphors, lasers and dysprosium halide lamps. Dy2O3 is commonly used as an additive in making optical materials. It is also used in catalysis applications.
Notes: More detailed product information including SDS, certificate of analysis (COA), lead time and volume pricing are available upon request.
Preparation and thermophysical properties of Dy2Zr2O7 ceramic for thermal barrier coatings, X Qiang, P Wei, W Jingdong, Q Longhao, M Hezhuo… - Materials Letters, 2005 - Elsevier
Transparent ceramics for lighting
GC Wei - Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2009 - Elsevier
Effect of Y and Dy co-doping on electrical conductivity of ceria ceramics
SK Tadokoro, ENS Muccillo - Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2007 - Elsevier
Preparation and photocatalytic activity of anatase titania modified with dysprosium oxide, R NK, AK Akhila - Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences …, 2016 - jchps.com
We Also Recommend