10 mm x 10 mm Monolayer Graphene Film on Cu Foil Substrate Pack of 4
Description Monolayer Graphene Film on Cu Foil (10 mm x 10 mm) Pack of 4
This product consists a single-layer graphene grown on copper foil substrate.
Graphene Film on Cu Foil
- Growth method: CVD synthesis
- Appearance (color): Transparent
- Transparency: > 97%
- Appearance (form): Film
- Coverage: > 95%
- Number of graphene layers: 1
- Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- Hall Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 4000 cm2/V
- Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- Grain size: Up to 10 μm
- Thickness: 18 μm
- Pre-treated for easier bottom layer removal: Monolayer graphene on the back side of Copper is partially removed, but not completely, so an additional treatment like RIE is needed before transfer to eliminate the bottom layer totally
Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings, Research
- “Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
- “Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 – A761
A: The backside of Copper is partially removed, but not completely, so an additional treatment like RIE is needed before transfer to eliminate the bottom layer totally
A: We recommend to keep the samples in vacuum or inert atmosphere if you are not going to use them in a while, in order to avoid copper oxidation.
A: The copper used for growing graphene is polycrystalline, mainly <110> orientation is present. To determine the copper orientation we have done XRD analysis.
MSE Supplies guarantees the high quality and best price on the market for our graphene products. Buying graphene products from MSE Supplies will save you ~50% or more compared to prices listed by other re-sellers such as Sigma-Aldrich and Cheap Tubes.
We Also Recommend