5 x 10mm non-polar undoped N-Type Gallium Nitride (GaN) single crystal
To better serve you, we would like to communicate with you about technical details. Please Contact Us for a quote.
- Conductivity type: N-Type ( undoped)
- Dimension: 5.0 mm x 10 mm ± 0.2 mm
- Thickness: 350 ± 25 μm
- Usable area: > 90%
- Orientation: Other Non-polar planes
- Total Thickness Variation: <15 μm
- Bow: <20 μm
- Resistivity (300K): < 0.5 Ω·cm
- Carrier Concentration:1e17cm-3
- Mobility: 500 cm2/V*s
- Dislocation Density: < 5x10^5 cm^-2
- Polishing: front surface Ra < 0.2nm. Epi-ready polished. back surface fine ground.
- Package: packaged in a class 100 clean room environment, in single wafer containers, under nitrogen atmosphere.
1. Nonpolar GaN substrates grown by ammonothermal method
In this letter, the authors demonstrate large size -plane
GaN substrates grownby ammonothermal method. These substrates have excellent structural quality. The concentration of threading dislocation density is below and the full width at half maximum for the symmetrical and asymmetrical peaks equals 16 and 19 arc sec, respectively. Also good optical quality, the energy gap-related transition is clearly observed at room temperature in photoluminescence and contactless electroreflectance spectra. GaN epilayers deposited on these substrates exhibit intrinsic narrow exciton lines which are very sensitive to the optical selection rules typical for hexagonal symmetry, proving truly nonpolar character of the material.
2. Thesis: Growth and characterization of non-polar GaN materials and investigation of efficiency droop in InGaN light emitting diodes
We Also Recommend