2 in Semi-Insulating Fe-doped GaN 2 um Gallium Nitride Template on Sapphire (0001)
- Conductivity type: semi-insulating
- Doping type: Fe compensated
- Dimension: Φ50.8 mm ± 0.1 mm (2 inch diameter)
- GaN Thickness: 1.8~2.1 micron (2 um)
- Usable area: >90%
- Orientation: C plane (0001) ± 0.5°
- Orientation Flat: (1-100) ± 0.5°, 16.0 ± 1.0 mm
- Secondary Orientation flat: (11-20) ± 3°, 8.0 ± 1.0 mm
- Total Substrate Thickness Variation: <15 μm
- Resistivity (300K): >1x106 MΩ·cm
- Dislocation Density: < 1x10^8 cm^-2
- Substrate Structure: GaN/Sapphire (0001)
XRD: XRD(102) < 200 arcsec, XRD (002) < 120 arcsec
Polishing: single side polished (SSP) to Ra < 0.5nm with CMP, double size polish is available per request.
- Package: packaged in a class 100 clean room environment, in cassettes of 25 pcs or single wafer containers, under nitrogen atmosphere.
1.Growth of Fe doped semi-insulating GaN by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition
2. Semi-insulating GaN substrates for high-frequency device fabrication
Thick c-plane unintentional doped and iron-doped GaN substrates were grown by hydride vapor phase epitaxial technique on sapphire substrates. The morphology and crystalline quality of the freestanding samples show no evident degradation due to iron doping. Low-temperature photoluminescence measurements show reduction of the exciton-bound to neutral impurities band intensities with iron doping increase. Near-infrared photoluminescence studies confirm the incorporation and activation of iron impurities. Variable temperature resistivity measurements verified that the iron-doped films are semi-insulating.
We Also Recommend