Edwards D-Lab 10-100 Diaphragm Membrane Vacuum Pump
Buy Edwards vacuum pumps from MSE Supplies at the best value.
D-LAB membrane pumps with their chemically resistant Teflon® heads, diaphragms and Kalrez® valves, offer the chemical or pharmaceutical laboratory users a wide range of choices.
The one-head, 100 mbar ultimate vacuum pumps are suitable for use with drying equipment or for replacing water-jet pumps, whilst the two-heads, 8 mbar ultimate vacuum pumps are suitable for rotary evaporation, gas transfer and a wide range of medium vacuum applications.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Edwards vacuum pumps.
Features and benefits
- 100% lubricant free, maintenance free and quiet.
- Six different pumping capacities and modular expansion the D-LAB can be optimized for any application.
- All parts of the pump head in contact with gases being pumped are resistant against aggressive substances (PTFE, FFKM,PVDF).
- Rotary evaporation
- Gel drying
- Vacuum desiccation
- Vacuum filtration
- Vacuum degassing
- Vacuum impregnation
- Water-jet pump replacement
- Gas transfer
- Medium vacuum applications
- Oil-free pumping
|Pumping speed (m3/h)||0.6 (For air)
|Ultimate vacuum (mbar)||75|
|Inlet and outlet connection||Riffled nozzle, suitable for 9 mm i.d. hose|
|Maximum inlet pressure (bar)||1|
|Motor power and current||110 W and1.3 A|
|Operating temperature (°C)||5 to 40|
We Also Recommend