Edwards 2.3 CFM RV3 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump
Buy Edwards vacuum pumps from MSE Supplies at the best value.
SKU# : VP0031
THE RV SERIES IS THE ULTIMATE RANGE OF SMALL OIL SEALED ROTARY VANE PUMPS
The result of more than 80 years' experience and a clean sheet design program, these rugged vacuum pumps offer an excellent ultimate vacuum with good pumping speeds as well as superior vapor handling capabilities and quiet operation.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of Edwards vacuum pumps.
- High vapor handling resulting in quicker process.
- Superior particulate handling providing high reliability.
- Fast acting, automatic inlet valve for best in class anti-suck back protection for safe process and systems.
- Mode selector and two position gas ballast configured to meet your vacuum needs.
- Designed for easy maintenance resulting in no unplanned downtime.
- Quiet running for a better work environment.
- Universal Motor to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single motor.
- Edwards RV pumps are supplied with an initial charge of Ultragrade 19 oil.
- GCMS, LCMS, ICPMS, MALDI, RGA, surface science, leak detectors.
- TEM, SEM, sample coaters
- Gel dryers, glove boxes, rotary evaporators, centrifuges.
- Chamber evacuation, coating systems, turbomolecular pump backing.
- Beam lines, accelerators, mobile pump carts, turbomolecular pump backing, laser evacuation.
- Glove boxes, coating systems, freeze drying, gas bottle, filling/emptying, refrigeration system manufacture, degassing/curing (oil, epoxy resin).
- Gel dryers, glove boxes, rotary evaporators, centrifuges, distillation/extraction/filtration.
Designed for Easy Maintenance
- One size hex-head wrench to dismantle all parts.
- All parts self-aligning so no jigs or special assemblies required.
- Polymer blades with no springs or pins for easier assembly and greater reliability.
- shaft seals can be replaced from the motor side without dismantling the pump mechanism.
- No O-rings between the slices for easier assembly.
Additional features and benefits can be found here.
|Peak Pumping Speed 60Hz||2.3 cfm|
|Peak Pumping Speed 50Hz||3.3 m3/h|
|Ultimate Pressure 60Hz||1.5 x 10-3 (1.5 x 10-2 with Fomblin®)|
|Ultimate Pressure 50Hz||2.0 x 10-3 (2.0 x 10-2 with Fomblin®)|
|Ultimate Pressure GB I mbar (Torr)||3.0 x 10-2 (2.3 x 10-2)|
|Ultimate Pressure GB II mbar (Torr)||1.2 x 10-2 (9.1 x 10-2)|
|High Throughput Mode mbar (Torr)||3.0 x 10-2 (2.3 x 10-2)|
|Water Vapor Tolerance mbar (Torr)||80 (60)|
|Water Vapor Capacity GB I||60 g/h|
|Water Vapor Capacity GB II||220 g/h|
|Oil Capacity||0.7 litres|
|Operating Temperature Range||12-40°C|
Edwards is a world leader in the design, technology and manufacturing of premium vacuum pumps with over 100 years’ history and more than 80 years’ manufacturing experience. With impressive performance capability and optimized energy consumption, Edwards' vacuum pumps offer versatility and flexibility for industrial applications. Edwards believes in delivering results that bring value to our customers by using our breadth of industry experience to identify and apply solutions to your problems. Using the most innovative and up-to-date modelling techniques, we can optimize the pumping configuration for customers to provide a system design giving the maximum performance in the most reliable and cost-effective way.
We Also Recommend