Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Cathode Powder 500g
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), also known as LFP, is a cathode material used in lithium ion (Li-ion) batteries. Its primary applications are electric vehicles (EV) and distributed energy storage. Most Li-ion used in consumer electronics products use other cathode materials, such as lithium cobalt oxide (LiCoO2) and lithium manganese oxide (LiMn2O4) and lithium nickel oxide (LiNiO2). The anodes are generally made of carbon, such as natural graphite and MCMB Mesocarbon Microbeads Synthetic Graphite.
LFP powder is coated by carbon for use in lithium ion batteries as the cathode material. Carbon-coated lithium iron phosphate (C-LiFePO4) powders have been produced at the commercial scale by a controlled solid-state reaction method.
Product SKU#: PO0127
Package Size: 500g
- Molecular Formula: LiFePO4
- Formula Weight: 157.76
- Chemical Name or Material: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- CAS Number: 15365-14-7
Particle sizes: D10: 0.55 µm
D50: 1.5 µm
D90: 6.0 µm
|C(%)||1.3 - 1.5|
- Tap density: 0.8 +/- 0.2 g/cm3
- BET Specific Surface Area (SSA): 10 ~ 14 m2/g (typical value 11.5)
- pH = 9.5
- Electrical resistance: <100 Ohm.cm (typical value 7.23)
- First discharge efficiency (0.1C): 97.6%
- First capacity (0.1C): 156.5 mAh/g
Physical and chemical properties of LFP batteries:
LFP batteries have an operating voltage of 3.3V, energy density of 170mAh/g, high power density, long cycle life and stability at high temperatures.
We Also Recommend