TGA-DTA-DSC Thermal Analytical Service
To better serve you, we would like to discuss your specific requirement, Please Contact Us for a quote.
Starting from $150 per sample, MSE Analytical Services offer professional TG-DTA-DSC Thermal Analysis Materials Characterization Services using NETZSCH STA 449 Jupiter, TA Q500, TA Q2000 or similar instrument to generate high quality data.
The maximum temperature for TG-DSC or TG-DTA is 1400°C.
The maximum temperature for TGA is 1100°C.
The maximum temperature for only DSC or DTA is 500°C.
Please contact us for quotation.
* Note: D
Before shipping samples to us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the SDS and confirm the sample requirements. This will help to avoid unnecessary delays in sample processing.
- Thermal Stability of Materials
- Oxidative Stability of Materials
- Composition of Multi-component Systems
- Estimated Lifetime of a Product
- Decomposition Kinetics of Materials
- The Effect of Reactive or Corrosive Atmospheres on Materials
- Moisture and Volatiles Content of Materials
- Only non-corrosive samples can be analyzed in this very sensitive instrument. And no organic or other materials containing F, Cl, Br.
- Temperature can range from -120°C to 725°C, though an inert atmosphere is required above 600°C.
- Pans of Al, Cu, Au, Pt, alumina, and graphite are available and need to be chosen to avoid reactions with samples.
- Atmospheres: nitrogen, air, oxygen, argon, controlled mixed gases.
- Sample size: from 0.5mg to 100mg.
We Also Recommend