GVS SEPARA Filter Vials 32mm Polypropylene Transparent Membrane Series
SEPARA integrates the following into one single device: auto-sampler vial, filtration membrane, plunger, and cap/septa.
SEPARA is a one-step sample preparation device that allows a quick, effective, and simple to use process integrating a self-sampling system, membrane, cap, and lid with precut septa.
The liquid is placed in the outer vial and dispensed by pressing the inner insert so that it is pushed through the membrane. The sample is then filtered and SEPARA is ready to be loaded into the autosampler.
Features and Benefits
- Save Money: Eliminate the need for separate syringes, syringe filters, vials and septa, reducing sample preparation costs by 50%
- Save operator time: 15 seconds SEPARA press & go! against 3 minutes with conventional sample preparation methods.
- Speed up process with high throughput automation: Designed and compatible for use with all HPLC or UHPLC auto-samplers.
- Preserve precious samples: Start with less sample volume; dead volume as low as 30 microliters (μL).
- Reduce risk of cross-contaminations: No cumbersome steps transferring sample between different devices.
- Extend column life and needle longevity: Reduce risks of clogging and back pressure build up.
- Increase operator security: Safer single step process.
- Reduce identification errors: Color-coded caps by membrane type and pore size.
SEPARA syringeless filter vials from GVS Life Sciences are typically used for analytical sample prep (HPLC), analytical sample prep (uHPLC), biological studies, chromatography, clarification, and clarification of aqueous and organic solvent solutions.
MSE Supplies is an authorized distributor of GVS Filter Technology products.
GVS was founded in 1979 and is headquartered out of Bologna, Italy. GVS has a rich history of responsible innovation and a commitment to a future in which good health is a universally reachable target. In over 40 years of history, GVS has evolved from a supplier of components for the healthcare sector to a global group that produces highly technological diversified filtration solutions.
In the Healthcare & Life Sciences area, the GVS plants operate with ISO 13485 certifications and are compliant with the European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice. Many of the products in this division have the CE certification, are registered with FDA in the United States or have registrations for the specific countries where the group operates.
We Also Recommend