Additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, is a transformative methodology to industrial production that enables the formation of lighter, stronger parts, and systems. MSE Supplies offers a wide selection of metal powders for additive manufacturing to support your production and research needs. Our metal powders offer a high packing density due to their spherical morphology which ensures a uniform and reliable construct.
- We offer metals powders with a selection of particle sizes and ranges
- <45μm, <53μm, 15-45μm, 15-53μm, 45-150μm
- A variety of particle size can be customized upon request
- We offer metal powders with low oxygen content
- We offer iron based metal powders
- We offer aluminum based metal powders
- We offer titanium based metal powders
- We offer cobalt based metal powders
- We offer copper based metal powders
- We offer customized metal alloy powders
The metal powders for additive manufacturing and 3D printing offered by MSE Supplies can be used in various types of metal 3D printers, including Renishaw from the UK, EOS (EOSINT M series) from Germany, Concept Laser, 3D systems from the United States and other laser melting equipment.
MSE Supplies (msesupplies.com/) is a major supplier of metal powders for additive manufacturing. If you need something not listed on our website please email us at email@example.com and we will prepare a quote for you. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org